Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Live divorce




Black,and,white,eyes,faces,b,w-32f7754413de4ca8587ca5ba5b6ea939_h_large

I hate it, when he throws his shoes on the living room floor. 
You see, I’m always inviting him to go watch a movie or do something nice together, but he’s always tired from working. 
I feel so bored sometimes. Where is all the passion and excitement? 
And his belly! He’s grown a belly and a double chin! 
I whish he would bring me flowers. We’ve been fighting a lot. I feel our relation has become distant and cold. 
We don’t connect anymore. Maybe the love is gone. I don’t know. Perhaps we’ll make it work out. Perhaps we’ll get a divorce.

I hate it, when he doesn’t send me letters. 
You see, I always write and sometimes I’ve got to wait months to get an answer. I know he’s busy, but I just get so worried.
I feel desperate and think: Where is he? Is he ok? Will he come back?
He’s always been a good husband and father. He’s never beaten too hard and always brought food and money home. 
Once, he gave me a gift: a little silk kerchief! It’s so beautiful! I always carry it with me. The distance is horrible. He’s been fighting in this war for two years. I wish he would come back soon. Alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment