Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Peeeeep


6512744499_d2012cdbb7_z_large
PEEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEP.
Boing.
PEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEEEP!
Alright! Fuck. I’ll stand up.
(Walking down to get milk from the fridge.)
Hm. Where is it? Crammed fridge! I never find the milk. It must be right next to the butter...
PEEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEEP.
Alright! I’ll close the fucking door! I’ll have my coffee without milk.
Damn it. What a day! 
7am and already got a headache!
(Taking the coffee, walking back to the bedroom to get dressed.)
PEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEEP.
Fuck, low battery. I’ve got to charge my bloody blackberry.
Done.
Clothes on. Purse.
I’m late for work. Where are the car keys? Ah, got them. Fine.
Open the door.
Close it.
Turn on the lights.
Start the engine.
PEEEEEEEEP.
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
PLEASE PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON.
PEEEEEEEP.
You know what, you bloody machines??? 
I quit! When did we humans give you the power to tell us off???

No comments:

Post a Comment